What to Expect with the 90-Hour Pre-Licensing Course
- This course is delivered online. You will need a computer with internet access and a web browser; ALL browsers are supported.
- The course is set up for students to complete at their own pace. It is important that you take it at a speed most beneficial to your own comprehension. You have access to the course for 1 year from your purchase date.
- At the end of each section, you will be required to take a multiple-choice review quiz to test your knowledge. 75%+ is a passing grade; 74%- is a failing grade. We encourage you to review the section again before retaking the test, as there is a limit to how many times you can take each test.
- Once you have completed all the sections, you will be required to take a practice State and National exam and graded within real time. Same grading system as above is applied
- When you've completed the course, you will receive a certificate of completion that you must download, print and take with you to take your licensing exam. The licensing exam is not done through the Las Vegas Real Estate Training Center. To scheduled your exam, click here.
- It is highly recommended to schedule an appointment to have your fingerprints and background check completed; that can take 6-12 weeks for your results. GET YOUR FINGERPRINTS DONE AS SOON AS YOUR REGISTER FOR THE 90-HOUR COURSE. You will need this information in order to apply for your real estate license after passing the state exam. Go to red.nv.gov to find an approved list of fingerprint vendors.